The scarcity of labor is increasingly present in the engineering sector. Quebec has barely 65,000 engineers currently members of the OIQ, and many are nearing retirement.
Candidates with technical training (DEC in engineering) are even rarer than engineers, with a ratio of around 1 technician for 6 engineers.
As a result, demand is strong for experienced Technicians as well as for Engineers with in-depth expertise (eg industrial machinery, automation, etc.). There are therefore many more positions to fill than candidates currently available in the market.
Companies with a human dimension, focused on innovation, and flexible in their HR approaches, are certainly those that have the best chances of attracting the best talent in Engineering.
Are you running out of time to find a highly qualified resourcein Engineering?
Would you like to explore the job market discretelyandconfidentially, find a job that matches your ambitions andget a fresh start in your career?Contact one of our experts quickly!
How can we help you?
Performance Recruitment has been specializing since 2016in the Engineeringsector, with undeniable success, since our placement rate is close to 90%
Our team of specialists is actively recruiting for the following positions:
- Engineer and Technician in mechanical engineering
- Engineer and Technician in electrical engineering
- Electronics Engineer and Technician
- Automation Engineer and Technician
- Engineer and Technician in industrial engineering / continuous improvement / quality
- Project Manager
- Industrial Management
- Production Manager and Supervisor
- Engineering Director and Supervisor
- Director and continuous improvement Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager and Supervisor
- Director and Quality Supervisor
- Plant Manager
- Director of Operations
- Project Director
* The masculine is only used here to lighten the text.
Engineering jobs offer
||Permanent||Engineering||Performance||Rive-Nord de Montréal|